The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about the nature of some old injuries....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Question about the nature of some old injuries.... Empty
PostSubject: Question about the nature of some old injuries....   Question about the nature of some old injuries.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

i have few questions about whether or not the elixer could help with a few of my old injuries, just because of the nature of them....

a little over a year ago in oregon, i was crossing a cerain intersection when i was hit by a pickup truck going about 35 mph. i got a fracture in my left leg right below my knee, a fracture in my thumb, and my ICL in my left knee was torn. the fractures healed up right, but the ligiment never healed back together properly, and i'm always walking with a limp now. the fractures still hurt in the rain, but i'm confident those would be healed without problem. what about my ligiment? technically it is healed, it just didn't connect back together properly......i'm not sure if it's something that anything could fix.

i also fractured a bone in my right wrist about 3 or 4 years ago, and in order for it to heal properly, they had to graft part of my right hip into my wrist and screw it in place with a metal bar. the metal bar is still in my wrist. will the bar itself melt, and how would that affect my wrist? i'm sure the bones will regenerate, i'm just unsure about the bar in my wrist....

since nick and a few others have made the alkahest and cured "many diseases that are said to have no cure", i would appreciate it if someone with experience with this would give me some insight on this. thank you so much, and blessed be!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Question about the nature of some old injuries....   Question about the nature of some old injuries.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 pm

What do you mean when you say you want someone with experience to answer your question? Nobody has made the elixir yet, so nobody has any experience.

All I can say is that in "A Rosicrucian Notebook" there is a quote saying "it's silly to think the elixir heals broken bones and the like" so I think it's doubtful the elixir will be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Question about the nature of some old injuries....   Question about the nature of some old injuries.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:57 am

i should've been more direct, sorry about that, i meant that i wanted to hear the answer from you nick. and thank you, that clears up a lot for me. thank you-
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Question about the nature of some old injuries....   Question about the nature of some old injuries.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes it is mentioned that you can not grow limbs back with the elixir of live although on the other hand it is also said in the rosicrucian notebook that you should put some amount (I belive pure) of the elixir or maybe a stone below the tongue of a dying person and he will recover immediately.

Anyway we will find it out.
Another interesting thing I read is about ionic silver not to be confused with colloidal silver … although I myself don’t belive these substances to be anything compared to the elixir of life or the philosophers stone there is a german nexus article (havent found it in english yet) that in detail describes how ionic silver makes it possible to create stemcells in your body out of any other cell. A stemcell can convert into any cell of your body. Normally your body can cure wounds only through the same cells eg. a skin cell can replicate itself into a skin cell but not into another one and these “normal cells” do that rather bad … therefor you have visible scars. With ionic silver your body “produces” the exact amount of cells needed to fully repair any damage … as long as you are still alive. Stemcells wont leave scars … and the scientists belive that even limbs could be regrown that way.

Maybe the white stone from silver has similar or even more profound abilities.

You should try to find it in english. There are pictures of a horse which had a huge wound where you could see the bone. It healed with no visible scar.
Here is the german link. (google translator may work)

Wilfried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the nature of some old injuries....   Question about the nature of some old injuries.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Great article Wilfried.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Question about the nature of some old injuries....   Question about the nature of some old injuries.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 am

Well since the White Stone is made by dissolving silver in an Alkahest, it could very well be ionic.

But I thought that if you ingest ionic silver, it just becomes silver chloride when it reacts with your stomach acid since it's hydrochloric acid. And silver chloride is insoluble and I guess you just excrete it with your waste.

So wouldn't this ionic silver need to be directly injected into the blood?

Just like the AIDS cure that is made from nothing but silver, and you can't take it as a pill, you have to be injected with it, and after only one shot, you are cured.

I'd also like to point out this video about the Bayer asprin company that knowingly sold vacines contaminated with AIDS to other countries. Also the Bayer company has Nazi origins, so it's no surprise they are so evil.: