The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from DreamWeaver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Greetings from DreamWeaver Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from DreamWeaver   Greetings from DreamWeaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Greetings to all fellow forum members! My name is Mark and I'm a 52 year old male who lives in "little Alaska" otherwise known as Ohio, USA. It seems that we have winter here about 7 months of the year (last year we had snow on the ground constantly from October into April), so this does not bode well for my dew collecting and GW astral charging right now Sad
BUT... I am still willing to "boldly go" where no eskimo alchemist has gone before with our Great Work. I'm currently working on a method to directly expose the GW to the required astral energies while still keeping it, and me, above freezing. Just a note: tonight it is supposed to get down to 5 degrees above zero here, so this is a somewhat daunting task. Plan A for me: As soon as I complete the Stone, I'm moving to heaven (Hawaii)!! Well, actually, before I move, the first thing I wish to do is to help my aging parents, whose health is failing badly. The Elixir of Life will literally be a "God-send" for them (and come to think of it, me too.)

Although I have been a student of alchemy for about 4 years, I have been following the forum for only about 6 months and I wish to first thank Nick for his stupendous selflessness in creating, maintaining and enriching this forum, volunteering his wisdom and inspiration so freely to all. I also wish to thank all you forum members for your ongoing contributions which make this one of the best forums I have ever viewed. I look forward to joining in the discussions of this wonderful group and hope that in the near future I may also contribute some input of value to aid us in our ongoing alchemical studies. Here's to success for all of us in 2010!

As above, so below...
DreamWeaver
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from DreamWeaver   Greetings from DreamWeaver Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:57 am

santa
I never see a lot of snow like this!
I was just reading your post and considering the weather in these last days...
May be a good omen Laughing.

There are some processes that we can work with even now: e.g. Gualdi's Universal Medicine from RAMS Revelation...

Opus.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow   Greetings from DreamWeaver Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Thanks for the RAMS reference, Zosimo; I'll check it out. I am starting to look more into astral energy absorption conditions as I think this is a very important part of the processes.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from DreamWeaver   Greetings from DreamWeaver Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Welcome DreamWeaver!

The snow is also your friend!
You can still aquire what you are looking for using snow!
God bless!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: preserving Luna   Greetings from DreamWeaver Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Hello kevinpaw123! Yes, I have heard that one can even use snow, which is very interesting considering Luna operations are to be done keeping the menstrum below 70 degrees F. but above freezing. This makes me wonder about the conditions under which Luna will just "fleet away." Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from DreamWeaver   Greetings from DreamWeaver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from DreamWeaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: