The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to share

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Time to share Empty
PostSubject: Time to share   Time to share Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Hey Guys—

I’m addicted to the traditional Alchemy scripts of the sages. Read them everynight and sleep with about 10 of them…Anything by Bacon, Ripley, Basil, Paracelsus plus a number of the anonymous scripts and all of Philatethes works. Those are inspiring to read. Plus Newton’s library of restored works at UofI and how could I leave out the most amazing Rams library? I think the best modern book on the subject is Bartlett and many should read the cliff notes he laid out. One of the best modern works addressing theory and the practical works of the masters. ∴N.D.C∴ recommended, as well.

I avoid Hollandus, Magnus and the others that Paracelsus warns about as they purposely confuse, even if they know a path.

I am a doer… many experiments going across many paths…many things in alchemy must be done to be understood. I find most want to discuss but to make any real progress, lab work is required. Without it I would have missed so many things….correction, I would have missed everything.

Have a “practical” background in chemistry and metallurgy with a full lab and many kilns. You guys ready? Let’s go!
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Time to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to share   Time to share Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Time to share
Page 1 of 1