The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemist in Seattle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darwan

Darwan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Alchemist in Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Alchemist in Seattle   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Halo all Alchemists,

I found this website on year 2008. I started to make the elixir using method from 'Universal Medicine' book on the year 2009,
but I didn't continue it because my landlord limited the electricity when my my dew+salt finished the 40 days heating.
I'd like to continue the making of this elixir after I get the free-electric generator. I'd like to make the philosopher-stone made from golden-water and dew-salt.
Regards,

Darwn.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist in Seattle   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm

good luck on your dew-salt / golden water journey

geek
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist in Seattle   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Wow Seattle, maybe you have a good source of dew? Smile
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist in Seattle   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:18 pm

bluefloor wrote:
Wow Seattle, maybe you have a good source of dew? Smile

oh yes the hell he does, lol the weather of that place must have great dew, he could sell it to all of us and make a decent profit Wink
Back to top Go down
Darwan

Darwan

Male

PostSubject: on Spring   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm

the dew usually come on Spring. I got a lot of it on my car's windshield,but it's dirty cause it's mixed with :dust,bird's feces,leaves,pine's nut,etc.
So I collect it using a plastic bag of ice-cube.
Regards,

D.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist in Seattle   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 am

depending on how things are going with my own stuff... if you catch some really great dew....putrefy it... and then evaporate it until its dry...

ill buy that dry powder from you by weight... this depends if i dont get around to putrefying the dew on my own anytime soon... its just when i did it i got very very very small amounts to putrefy and it was a liters worth of dew
Back to top Go down
Darwan

Darwan

Male

PostSubject: problem    Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm

How should I putrefy the dew?.
How should I evaporate the dew?.
The reason I didn't make the elixir/stone using the process from the book 'Covenant of Silence' is because I have to share my kitchen with 3 room-mates.
My landlord live in upstairs,so sometimes she asked me some questions when I'm cooking like:
- what am I cooking
- how many hour I spent to cook the food using oven/toaster/stove,etc

Sometimes my room-mate got upset at me because they have to wait for long time when they want to cook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist in Seattle   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 pm

You can just collect the dew and cover the container with a cloth so air can get to it but it doesnt evaporate....this should let it putrefy...another method is to bury the container in clay hole and leave the hole open and covered with a cloth....make sure the spot you choose to bury the container gets the sun in day and moon at night...meaning no shade spots, and putrefy that way, then just let it all evaporate slowly and collect the dry feces thats left....it needs to be 100% dry but if you go to far or use to high of heat you will burn it and the life force energy will escape.

Another option is to collect the dew water until you have a gallon...then boil/simmer it at least 25% to 50% down......

Then place in container that is sealed and let it putrefy, then evaporate and save the dry powder thats left and collect.

To evaporate you wanna try do this as slowly and with the less amount of heat as possible IMHO....in fact using no heat all and ambient room temps is best IMHO...it also takes a long time to evaporate it down that way as you can imagine.

Hope that helps, as I am not exactly clear of your goals and setup .....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist in Seattle   Alchemist in Seattle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemist in Seattle
Page 1 of 1