The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wierd experiance lastnight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Wierd experiance lastnight Empty
PostSubject: Wierd experiance lastnight   Wierd experiance lastnight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Once i spoke about the experiance i had shadows kept passing around the room.It seems anytime i open up on these experiances it brings something to me.Last night after talking about the universal language my head was going a million miles a second i kept hearing the language in my mind and my mind kept thinking of the this site.I heard a womens voice talking but the words were going so fast.I keep hearing this language and everytime i do it hypnotizes me to a point i feel like i have no control.This peace that has been hitting me since the work i started in 1994 twords spiritual studies.I also
wanted to talk about nicks word IAO that was used.When i stumbled onto the book Universal medicine only had 37 pages and i knew the work was not all there but i saw the word IAO which was 2 things 1 that it could have ment International Alchemy Order or it was weird because back in 1995 i experianced this word coming to me in a dream surrounded by weird symbols.The rock i saw in my dream was filled with these symbols i happened to pull 1 out of the dream.After looking at the rock the word flashed in the dream so i wrote it down.Later i decided to make a talisman and after it was done i put the word IAO in it because i saw it plus i added the symbol i pulled off the rock.It was interesting that i saw the word again only nick was using it and i had to comment on it because i thought it was weird
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Wierd experiance lastnight Empty
PostSubject: Ok this is interesting   Wierd experiance lastnight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 pm

After reading some of the material i hear nick mention he heard a girls voice around 2am now i am spooked justa bit from the girl death shriek voice i heard that dream lasted from 2am-5:50 i had to comment of this because its interesting you heard girls voice too sorry had to comment on this one
Back to top Go down

Wierd experiance lastnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Spiritual / Supernatural-
Jump to: