The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is a great honor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

It is a great honor Empty
PostSubject: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello everyone my name is "Nathan Schmidt" but I go by the name "solar seeker" online. I have been observing this forum for the past 3 years and diligently studying EVERYTHING alchemy for the same length of time. I also have 5 years of psychic training and experience under my belt.

I have multiple paths going at any given time just in case one or more should fail. At the present time I am sporadically working on the morning dew sea salt path,the GW path,and the copper sulfate path.

I also have set aside for the time being the Flamel path,the tartar path,the zinc acetate path,and the morning dew path, until I can muster the required equipment or ingredients.

I also have a NEW path I would like to present to those on this forum. With my help a college student online reported success at making the stone using a particle accelerator. I call it the "Xenon7 path"
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Welcome to the boards.

Yes, I have seen your thread on the other board and I've been watching it intently. It's very curious and I wonder if such a particle accelerator could be built for cheap at home, as some have done. But I am an accountant by trade so I wouldn't know much about that.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:25 pm

It's good to know I have a few friends here. I wish I could have obtained the knowledge sooner so I could bounce some questions off of Nick but alas I cannot.

BTW I meant to ask if this forum is still charging a $5 monthly membership fee.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi solarseeker Welcome to the forum
i also i have se your forum is It's very curious and it is certainly
deepen well it .
But please about all your themes of alchemy that you treat and you say here and in your forum can please you put the same photos that that illustrate very well the various stages of the your alchemicals experiments about all these interesting themes alchemical that you treat
very thanks

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Sure I can post some photos but a fair bit of what I post is relating to past experiments which weren't photographed at the time. So I'll have to repeat some of my work in order to photograph it properly.

Is there anything in particular that you would like me to post images of?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:30 am

Hi solarseeker
I think this is Always in general because undoubtedly you treat the topics of high interest in alchemy and would be great as a habit to always connect to the various experiments that cite photos of the various stages of operation and photos of the various results obtained alchemical

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:48 am

Ya I'm going to have to get into the habit of photo documenting all of my work. I'm so used to working on my own that I never really felt the need to take pictures of the individual steps. For the sake of everyone else here I'll begin doing that.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi Solarseeker, no we are not charging for the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is a great honor    It is a great honor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is a great honor
Page 1 of 1