The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind Mapping Alchemy and the great work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

Mind Mapping Alchemy and the great work Empty
PostSubject: Mind Mapping Alchemy and the great work   Mind Mapping Alchemy and the great work Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:33 am

I have decided to start mind mapping the breakdown of alchemy. I currently am using XMIND to do this as it is free lol.

My intentions are to categorize the elements, planets, 3 stages, etc more clearly using modern technology. My reasoning for posting this, is if anyone else is interested, i would like the idea of our little community to be able to add to this chart. I believe (am not sure yet) that XMIND can be synchronized over the web. if anyone is interested in doing this, please hit me up. I really feel the need to try to gather up our knowlede and catch everyone up to speed on our progresses and experience. plus to use as a easy reference for linking key words and stages.

http://www.xmind.net/features/

also, if anyone has any better ideas on doing something like this, that would be great too.
Back to top Go down

Mind Mapping Alchemy and the great work
Page 1 of 1