The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am the Night Wizard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

I am the Night Wizard Empty
PostSubject: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 am

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I am the Night Wizard.

I am an occultist and alchemist.  I have been performing ceremonial magick and spiritual alchemy, as well as alchemy.  I have over ten years experience in this journey.

This forum intrigued me for many reasons.

I have knowledge of the true formula for the Sophic Hydrolith, or Philosopher's Stone.  I have been guided to this knowledge by the spirits with whom I communicate.

I have come here to see if anyone has discovered what I have.

I also have also come to test people here, in a way.  I am curious as to what people think of this '∴N.D.C∴.' as I know much about him that many of you may not want to hear.

I say this firmly.  If I am to be banned for speaking truth, and it is not accepted.  I am quite sure the truth of the Philosopher's Stone will remain elusive in this 'academy.'

I come as Holder of the Light.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Last edited by Night Wizard on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:15 am

I seem to be one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:27 am

Welcome to the Forum, Night Wizard....,
Your Introduction is very intriguing. So.. You have the Stone and you know more about Nick than some of Nick's closest members know. I am impressed. By the way..., seriously... where is Nick now and how is he doing. I hope he is not burning in Hell right now, I felt he was a good soul.
keep in touch
Skip
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi Night Wizard,

welcome to the Forum, having mentioned you knew Nik.
I'm wondering if you knew him through the Internet or in person?

I think it is important for the Forum to get to know more about Nik in order to understand who he was. Personally I think he did succumb to his own Alchemical interest of pursuit, many have before him.
I have no interest in being one of his detractors. Was he a perfect soul - not likely- but who really is?

And did he fake his death? Who knows , I'm in doubt but to accomplish such a feat would be rare to succeed in today's world multi-info accessibility, IMHO I believe.

Night Wizard, if you knew him well enough and honestly, from time to time please reflect some insight into his personality for us beside the image his detractors try to maintain.

from one seeker to another
may blessings lie in our pathes

Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Hello,

It has been some two years since my last post here?

Nick was a drug addict. He believed he had found the ultimate 'money maker' that is, exploiting people's desires to believe that there is more to life. Which there is.

He wasn't a bad guy, he was a heroin addict, pure and simple. He was selling $4000 fake 'Philosopher stone' and when people realized it was fake they asked for a refund, which he could not provide, because he was a drug addict and burned through the money.

He killed himself when A. he was no longer able to sustain the drug habit due to being out of money after so long being perfectly happy, and B. the guilt of having wronged so many people, some of them still believing in him to this day.

Now I'm not a 'detractor' of any kind. I must point out to you the beauty of that which he has left us in death. This community contains people that know well the true secret of the stone, and I am in personal contact with atleast two individuals from this site who know the true secret of the stone and one who has successfully created it.

I hope that clarifies for you. I cannot apologize for speaking the truth about Nick. I too was a heroin addict, at one point.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:47 pm

hello

thank you for shedding further light onto a complicated personality.
the site was created rightfully said and we've become community of sorts, of which I am proud to be one. For wrongs and rights he is missed, and those suffered by him will heal with time.

Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 5:32 am

Here here! I ditto with Kirk!
Thanks Night Wizard for your clarification on Nick. But this information doesn't Fog my wonder for the guy. He started a ball rolling here that is of immense worth. Unless this site gets comprimized by powerful people, looking for people who know how this "Stone" is made, and start knocking them off or putting them under pressure to get at it, which was my original Theory to begin with and to which I am not quite ready to throw away. We still need to be careful. Sad, but Nick was not very reserved in that respect, but if he had been reserved, I at least, wouldn't have found this Forum..

Now you Night Wizard, mentioned that you know "personally" at least two people on this Forum, maybe because of this Forum who are at least in "possession" of the Stone as well. I applaud this, though I am not interested in who they are. But you gave me the impression that you were at this level as well... Why?
You see, I have done my duty for my country, while serving in the U.S. Army as a Military Police Investigator (MPI). Don't let this scare you, I have no jurisdiction here in Germany. However due to my original Theory about Nick, you are putting over an impression with your Avatar and BOLD RED LETTERS as being someone who has great powers and knowledge. I am not asking for any of this, that you may be in the possession of, but you may be interested in, something I am on the verge of having.
But I am not even going to try and throw this information your way if you are so far above us. You apparently don't need this Forum or, due to my Theory, you are someone we all should be afraid of.
Sorry, but I just needed to get that off my chest.. I hope I am completely wrong.
However, if we are to converse with each other in the future, come down to our level and speak to us in a more gentle tone. I don't think even "Merlin" or "Gandalf" would come across like you do..., although fictional characters, they are a lot cooler, the kind of guys you like to put your trust in.
Do you know what I mean Night Wizard?
On "eye level", and wanting to be your friend.
Sincerly,  
Skip
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:59 pm

skipperthekipper wrote:
Here here! I ditto with Kirk!
Thanks Night Wizard for your clarification on Nick. But this information doesn't Fog my wonder for the guy. He started a ball rolling here that is of immense worth. Unless this site gets comprimized by powerful people, looking for people who know how this "Stone" is made, and start knocking them off or putting them under pressure to get at it, which was my original Theory to begin with and to which I am not quite ready to throw away. We still need to be careful. Sad, but Nick was not very reserved in that respect, but if he had been reserved, I at least, wouldn't have found this Forum..

Now you Night Wizard, mentioned that you know "personally" at least two people on this Forum, maybe because of this Forum who are at least in "possession" of the Stone as well. I applaud this, though I am not interested in who they are. But you gave me the impression that you were at this level as well... Why?
You see, I have done my duty for my country, while serving in the U.S. Army as a Military Police Investigator (MPI). Don't let this scare you, I have no jurisdiction here in Germany. However due to my original Theory about Nick, you are putting over an impression with your Avatar and BOLD RED LETTERS as being someone who has great powers and knowledge. I am not asking for any of this, that you may be in the possession of, but you may be interested in, something I am on the verge of having.
But I am not even going to try and throw this information your way if you are so far above us. You apparently don't need this Forum or, due to my Theory, you are someone we all should be afraid of.
Sorry, but I just needed to get that off my chest.. I hope I am completely wrong.
However, if we are to converse with each other in the future, come down to our level and speak to us in a more gentle tone. I don't think even "Merlin" or "Gandalf" would come across like you do..., although fictional characters, they are a lot cooler, the kind of guys you like to put your trust in.
Do you know what I mean Night Wizard?
On "eye level", and wanting to be your friend.
Sincerly,  
Skip

Hello again,

I must confess, skipper, that I am touched by your courage and candor, to speak to me as you have.

I'm quite a lovable fellow, in truth, and am rather happy-go-lucky. This, alchemy, ritual magic, occultism in general, is my life's work. And I am want to deliver information in what is considered a very 'dry' manner.

That being said, I am absolutely enthralled by such beautiful notions as community, brotherhood, and being of service to my fellow man.

As such, I come unto you bearing pearls of wisdom.

I particularly enjoyed your employment of 'Gandalf and Merlin' and I could very well be thought of as a mix of those two personages.

A little about myself: I have realized that which is known to many as 'enlightenment' - this can very simply be described as both the knowledge AND realization of the simple truth that we 'create' our own 'reality' by way of our thoughts, emotions, ideas, beliefs.

Having achieved this level of spiritual illumination, I was able to perceive the laws and principles that govern physical creation as we know it.

There are numerous 'laws' at play. Now I have chosen to use the term law to describe immutable and unchangeable conditions that we observe in the universe that seem to code or otherwise govern how any phenomena will play out. One of these such laws is called the Law of Correspondence.

The Law of Correspondence is that from which the Hermetic axiom, "As above, so to below. As below, so to above." Or more simply, "As above, so below."

The significance of this:
1. Any phenomena that occurs echoes elsewhere, both above and below. This means that any 'spiritual' phenomena will have a corresponding 'physical' phenomena. A simple example: The heating of air will evaporate water. The heat corresponds to the water, causing the action of evaporation.
A complicated example: I perform a 'spell' utilizing psychic energy. There is a corresponding energetic phenomena taking place within the bio-plasmic body (or energy body). A circumstance or event is created that takes place in the physical realm, corresponding to the spell that was put out.

2. It is possible to raise oneself to 'spiritual perfection' We are composed of inert matter. We animate our body by way of our mind. We influence the inert matter with our mind. Matter is subservient to mind.

3. Followed to the logical conclusion, it is possible to take a physical object and raise it to 'spiritual perfection.' This is the Philosopher Stone.

Now the actual process is that of the legend of the Phoenix.

Life is death, and death is life. Life corresponds to death. Wherever there is life, there is death. All that lives is born to die. Life and death are one. Now if you cannot understand this, you will not understand how the Stone is fashioned from the Earthy body from which it originates.

The first matter, being of earthy nature, must first die.

Explanation:

Energy is not created nor destroyed; it is transmuted and transubstantiated. The body of man holds within it copious bio-plasmic energy that the Ancients called the Quintessence or 5th element. This is nothing more than Sunlight. The source of all life. Everything we eat is food by virtue of it having sunlight. The sun grows the grass, which is eaten by the cow, which is eaten by the man. The energy from the sun being that which is moved from body to body in the chain of consumption.

Now the Sunlight that we contain in our bodies that power us is allocated to specific functions within the body. The process of 'death' is the process of freeing the energy from its current form and thus, it can be harnessed and directed into a new form.

You can observe this phenomena for yourself in nature. A tree is cut, it becomes a stump and dies. Then you begin to see other flora growing off that stump that was once a tree. The energy that was once allocated towards being a living tree has been freed upon the death of that tree. It then became new shrubs and flora growing from the stump.

This process allows us to take an Earthy, material body, and extract from it a crystal. This crystal is then filled with the energy that was freed from the original matter. The first matter is secret because A. It's so abundant and so common that if everybody knew what it was there would be irresponsible use. And B. It is so full of the quintessential life energy that it is a choice selection of matter to transmute into the Stone.

I am currently in the process of fashioning my own Stone, with my cousin. It may be possible in the near future to take pictures of our lab.

Anyways, all that said, do not feel me unapproachable or not personable! I'm a loving guy and I'm happy to talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Nice reply Night Wizard. I am feeling comfortable again. I feel I can wage to ask you, if you feel it is good to use Allegories to explain a secret or to just flat out broadcast it, in perfect newscast english on the internet?
This has nothing to do with your posts, but with mine. In this Forum, a couple of them, (south america or mexico or spain) think I should explain to them clearly, what is used primarily, to start the Great Work with. I refuse to do this. Is that OK here on this Forum? Or am I going to have to leave...?
Regards Skip

PS. You might want to brush up on my Posts, before you answer this. But that is your choice..
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 12:07 am

Knight Wizard  
                     afro

skipperthekipper

study cool running
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:04 pm

skipperthekipper wrote:
Nice reply Night Wizard. I am feeling comfortable again. I feel I can wage to ask you, if you feel it is good to use Allegories to explain a secret or to just flat out broadcast it, in perfect newscast english on the internet?

This has nothing to do with your posts, but with mine. In this Forum, a couple of them, (south america or mexico or spain) think I should explain to them clearly, what is used primarily, to start the Great Work with. I refuse to do this. Is that OK here on this Forum? Or am I going to have to leave...?
Regards Skip

PS. You might want to brush up on my Posts, before you answer this. But that is your choice..

I want to address both these points, in turn; for there is a time and place for both manners of delivery.

It is proper to explain in perfect, clear English, when we speak to those who are fairly well versed in the arts. I for one, however, will never openly declare what the 'First Matter'' is.

Skipper, do you know which substance I refer to, when I say that it has a most earthy body? And it is from that earthy body that the Virtue is extracted?

Now there is much I could 'flat out broadcast' to all of you. For instance, I can explain to you how you fashion your own 'reality' by way of your thoughts, feelings, and actions. But having no experiential knowledge of this, nor having yet arrived at this conclusion by way of great study and reflection, it must suffice that I say the nature of reality is 'As Above so Below' because telling you, flat out, would mean nothing to you.

Now, the knowledge of the Stone was not meant for the great many. The reason is thus: The spirit of man is still in infancy. Mankind is ruled by passion, however 'good' or 'evil' his inclinations may be. For this reason - man's lack of temperance - the Stone cannot and should not be available to the many.

Now I have a story to tell you about the individual whom confirmed to me all I know about the Stone.

But first, I should tell you how I came to the Stone to begin with..

I am what could rightly be called a Thelemite, or perhaps Hermetic. If none of these titles are familiar to you, then simply Philosopher will suffice.

Through great study and Work I came to understand the intelligences that govern 'reality.' I learned to commune with them. It was through these intelligences that it was communicated to me a vision of what the 'Stone' is and where to look for me to find it for myself. For it is my lofty destiny to behold the Philosopher Stone... Now this is a prophecy that remains to be seen (I always take anything a spirit says with grain of salt.)

However, I did truly find the secret of the Stone, as was communicated to me. I came across an individual who was openly speaking the secret of the stone. It was through him that my vision was confirmed and I knew true the secret of from where the stone is fashioned.

He was openly telling everybody how to create the stone.

Eventually, he realized the error of his ways and everything he said about the stone on the internet was excised and it is now, no longer possible, to find the secret of the stone openly declared anywhere.

So, Skipper, If you know as I do, the secret of the Stone, keep it to your breast. Cast not knowledge to the dogs!

I love humanity, but it is irresponsible nonetheless and simply not ready.
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:07 pm

My coming marks the beginning of the Brotherhood.

Know, that we who hold the secret of the Stone, are Novum Ordo Equitem Solis, the New Order of the Sun.

There is great Work to be done. I am called to organize and direct mutual efforts. To oversee the new Brotherhood of the Sun, until such a time as one who is greater than I can take my place.
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Thank you Night Wizard that settles my point and neither will I.
As to your question, I have not yet accomplished the making of the Stone and  I may never achieve this, since there are many roads to follow in this quest, but I will never try using anything other than my Ore. Because, yes I do know.
I have also found the first image of "our mercury", I believe. When I test its strength against silver, I will be sure. I failed to do this test out of forgetfulness, oh that weakening gray matter of mine...

When one dies, we say: Ashes to asches; dust to dust....
But I know that this body always held the key.
So I'll keep trying and with a little luck, maybe through bad luck, I may get the enlightenment I need. And praying with "my Prayer" of course.
By the way, have you read this? I would certainly enjoy your approval. This would at least show me that at least my heart is on the right track.
I know I am fishing for compliments and proud flesh is a Sin, but it would be an honor if this "prayer" were to be accepted in these circles and used to keep an "Operators heart" , like mine, at least on the right track. If not towards achieving the "Stone", then at least towards God, the father, the son and the holy ghost. Amen

Night Wizard, God bless you man.
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Thank you,

If you desire approval, I shall confess that I absolutely enjoy speaking with you. I can feel your devotion and earnest longing to know Nature and all her great Mysteries.

If you are knowledgeable of and in possession of the First Matter, the fashioning of the stone is a simple process. Much has been said by the ancient Alchemists. Whom I must needs here declare, hold my greatest respect. They have laid out the process in many works.

In plain English..
1. A) Take your first matter, set on high heat and boil the liquid until only solids remain. This will appear black as death if done correctly. Honestly, there isn't much room for error.
B) Distill and purify the Liquid from which you started.

2. Combine the solids from (A) with some of the liquid from (B). Note that (A) is your first matter in solid form and (B) is your first matter in distilled liquid form. You add just enough liquid that it wil evaporate, but recondense on the roof of your flask. You must use a spherical flask for this operation; a mini Earth.

You will continue adding water until the once black substance becomes a pasty, creamy coloured white.

This matter is then separated from the black substance. You may discard the black substance if any remains.

The white substance is the first form of the Stone.

Perform the same process as in step 2 except there is no need to add anything. Simply place the white substance in your spherical flask, along with:
1. Gold - forms Red Stone around gold.
2. Silver - forms White Stone around silver.

To reiterate, place your white substance in sphere flask. Turn on heat. Put gold or silver in flask, upon the white substance. The refined and usable Stone will form in the white substance around the gold or silver.

These are the simplest directions I could produce off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Night Wizard wrote:
Distill and purify the Liquid from which you started wrote:
Only once? Slowly on low heat or medium, how hot?

And fall onto the Black in form of droplets and mix in, OK..

A spherical flask?? A normal Kolben receptical?
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41K0C-FbHHL.jpg
like this?
Where is "our Mercury", the Destilled  dark orange colored Liquid from "B"?
My Destill allembic, after I make it black, is full of Sal ammoniac in the spout (crystal form) and there is a orange liquer coming over. What is this? Can I still use this alembic, or to redestill, should everything be clean?
How much silver do I add into the creamy white substance?
Can this be multiplied and moved up in quality?

Sorry about the questions, but I'm entirely alone here...
Would you perfer to PM these answers, I look there regularly

As far as my Topic in this Forum "my Prayer to the Operators in Alchemy" is concerned, it seems you have not taken the time to read it. Otherwise you would have given me a more explicite critic.
However, when I see that you have answered my Post, I do get a bit happy that we are getting better aquainted. I see that I may be able to learn much from you, when this works. To get the Stone and start my Destiny to help needful people. Then, this is my Destiny, to provide for 6000 people, daily, for 1000 years and not ever be in need. I really want to get started on this... The "Prayer" was my gift to the community here, for those Operators still trying to get to this Great Work. If you have given me the piece of the puzzle to "my Goal", then I will certainly do my best to be the best "example" I can be to the deserving, since maybe over 2000 years.
Now you may realize at least..., you are helping a worthy cause...

God Bless you
my friend
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 8:00 pm

God in Heaven, let him feel my enlightenment! You are the my help! Thank you so far!!! cheers

Last edited by skipperthekipper on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Good nite!

Last edited by skipperthekipper on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 8:08 pm

No need to forgive, you are the man!

Last edited by skipperthekipper on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Night Wizard
Read your Private Messages.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Skipper

Last edited by alkem5161 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:45 am

Alkem,

Your point is well noted. Please "Edit" your Post please...
In the body of every man that God breathed life into, a seed was planted, of which is so abundant, it is distributed many times daily unto the earth. You may know it, I may know it, Night Wizard seem to know it and probably everybody in this Forum have speculated highly upon it. So there is no need to name its origin perfectly. I seem to insist, but that is not my place. I want only to remind everybody that this knowledge should be "a gift from God" and not thrown willingly to those unworthy. I cannot say who is worthy of this knowledge, so I just keep quiet about the origin of this first matter. If it is...., then it doesn't seem to work for anybody, who says they are working with it.
Just replace it with "our Ore", OK?
Thanks, your friend
Skip
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Indeed, for the well-traveled Sage is well-versed in knowledge. It becomes regular to him, as normal as breathing.

If a man is handed this knowledge, he has not the same appreciation for it as the man who earned it through earnest seeking. He begins to appreciate the beauty of the poetry and metaphor. Poetry and metaphor is the language of the Subconscious, and therefore of God.

Agreed, please edit your post Alkem.. I suffice it to say that, 'the first matter' proceeds directly from nature and cannot be found elsewhere'

We aren't here to do the work for ya'll right lol
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 12:54 am

Well said
Arrow Idea scratch study  Wink pirat flower
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 12:32 pm

Thanks Alkem,
let's make the NEWBE'S work for this info! scratch geek jocolor study Shocked Idea cheers Basketball Touchdown!
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 10:04 am

Your welcome Skipper: Ill hold my thoughts for now and just follow along great to see interest in this forum and are ore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the Night Wizard   I am the Night Wizard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the Night Wizard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next