The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain Empty
PostSubject: Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain   Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Hello everyone I'm an old member here returning seeking a cure for a family members illness

Long story short my father is fighting bone cancer and the consequences of it. It started as prostate cancer about seven years ago but has now moved to the bones. He's taking the molasses baking soda mix which seems to be working but he suffering in intense neuropathic pain From damage to his nerves. At the moment the doctors have him loaded up on pharmaceuticals to treat the pain which are really just screwing with his mind and body. Is there perhaps a way that we can stop or heal this pain naturally? Also if any of you have any suggestions for bone cancer I'm all ears.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: bone cancer   Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Why was the parasite medication Vermox taken off the U.S. market? Word is it was found to directly kill cancer
Still available generically it's called Mebendazole. Same stuff just different brand name and manufacturer.

"The generic Mebendazole is manufactured by 30 companies. The information provided includes the cost of the drug and the type of drug - tablet, capsule, syrup, cream, gel, ointment, liquid or injection.
To view the price of the drug click on the brand name.
Please also note that Medindia's database currently has 40 Brands of Generics of Mebendazole listed. New generics are constantly being updated."

The link below provides all the names of the generic alternatives for it and prices.

www.medindia.net
yeseua you  you might want to check into this I doint think it will help with the pain but  kill the cancer and the bones wiil repair them selfs  then the pain should subside best of luck to you and your father

Alkem
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain   Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Well,from what i have read on fighting cancer,many people claim to have beaten cancer through changing their diet(mainly throwing meat off the table,and replacing it with BIO vegies and fruits and of course,fish) you might want to do a little more research on that because i am not entirely sure about the exact menu but i guess it varies from person to person.
Now for the nerve damage.I recall Mercury being the ruler of the nervous system,so you might wanna look for herbal products aquired from mercurial plants (a list of them should be available in Junius's Practical Handbook Of Plant Alchemy).
Thats all i can offer for now

UPDATE:And before i forget it,no more sugar for your father.Doesnt matter if its white,black,brown,blue or purple,sugar is a 1st tier cancer factory
Back to top Go down
johndaveit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain   Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Dear yeshua

Why not try MMS?, it hs been tested by many prople all over the world,I have not tesdted myself but it has been known as an effective anticancer solution, for more information: http://jimhumble.is/

Hope be useful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain   Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bone cancer and Neuropathic pain
Page 1 of 1